About Us - Progress Glass

Go to content

Main menu:

About Us

About
Progress Glass Co., Inc. is a Northern California Glazing Contractor serving the Greater San Francisco Bay Area for over 90 years, Progress Glass started in 1926 originally located at 1559 Mission St, moved to 1622 Folsom Tt in 1928.
Progress Glass Co. INC., was purchased by the Burkard Family in 1959 and moved to 425 Potrero St in 1966. Progress Glass has since moved to 25 Patterson St in 1985 where our corporate office is currently located in San Francisco.  
In 1991 Progress Glass Co. Inc., purchased Habenicht & Howlett Glass which, was started in 1906 with three Bay Area locations. Habenicht & Howlett was a glass supplier and installer with a 24 hour emergency crew. In March of 2000 Progress Glass Co. INC., purchased North-West Architectural which was located at 425 First St in Petaluma, CA.
Progress Glass Co. INC., moved to our Cotati facility, in June of 2001 and it houses our North Bay office and fabrication facility. Having control of our fabrication allows us the luxury of on-time deliveries from Ukiah to San Jose and all points in between.
Progress Glass Co. INC., provides a verity of glass services to its clients that includes 24hr. emergency services. Progress Glass Co. INC., is deeply committed to providing timely and cost-effective services and we take great pride in how we approach every project with a professional manner and a personal touch.
 
Copyright 2015. All rights reserved.
Back to content | Back to main menu